Free Investing Training and Education
Create Financial Wealth for Retirement
|Home Aggressive Trader Retirement Investor About Disclaimer Books Promotions|
The Wisdom Investor System is designed to help you take charge of your financial future so you can reach critical mass. Critical mass is having enough money so that you can live your life the way you desire without working if you choose or just working because you enjoy your work but don't need the income. Another word for this is financial independence or freedom.
The Wisdom Investor System uses numerous technical analysis tools to help determine the stock market direction. Trading and investing is all about being on the right side of the market. And it is all FREE.
If you benefit from this site, please share this site with a friend.
Richard "The Wisdom Investor" Seng -
Contact email: thewisdominvestor at gmail
Richard has over 30 years experience in financial markets and has held numerous certifications and registrations in the past including CFP, RIA, Series 7 and others. Richard is an entrepreneur helping people achieve critical mass.
- How to use this Free site.
- You can find books to further your knowledge on how to develop critical mass.
- Read about the Principles of Prosperity
- Understand the principle of Sowing and Reaping.
- Learn about the concept of Seed - Time - Harvest
- Tutorial - What is "The Wisdom Investor System" - Video
- Tutorial - Retirement Investor Tutorial for building critical mass - Video
- Tutorial - Aggressive Trader Tutorial for maximizing profits in the trends in the stock market - Video
How to profit in the stock market using ETF Funds, Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds and Cash using the Wisdom Investor System.
The goal on this site is to show you how to use the Wisdom Investor System to help you to become in charge of your financial future so you can reach critical mass. Critical mass is having enough money so that you can live your life the way you desire without working if you choose or just working because you enjoy your work but don't need the income. Another word for this is financial independence or freedom.
We want to help simplify the investing process. The financial cable channels want to confuse you. They interview guest that are trying to convince you that market is going up and then they turn around and interview someone that is suggesting the market is going down. In reality, neither one knows exactly what is going to happen. They want you to be confused so that you will call their sponsors and get advice.
We want you to avoid the investing sharks and scams. Not everyone has good intentions for you. There are investing sharks that want to sell you something so that they can profit from it. These investments may not be in your best interest.
We are not selling you investments on this site, but sharing education on how you can reach critical mass and build your own financial wealth so that you can do what you want to do and create your financial independence.
- The goal of trading is to be on the right side of the market when the market is going up and out of the stock market when it is going down.
- This system is developed for investors wishing to build a retirement nest egg.
- The Retirement Wealth Building Portfolio is made of four different levels of portfolios. The four levels are: 1. Conservative Balance portfolio, 2. Long Term Growth, 3. Aggressive Growth and 4. The Lazy Investor Objective. The first three portfolio's are made up of actively managed mutual funds that are managed daily by portfolio managers and the fourth one, the Lazy Investor Objective is an index fund of 3600 stocks. You can invest directly in these mutual funds with a minimum investment of $3000 to get started. Tutorial - Retirement Investor Tutorial for building critical mass - Video
- In addition, the Retirement Investor page is loaded with additional information on how to get to critical mass and financial freedom. We have additional training videos that explain in more detail on how to get started and use the Retirement Wealth Building portfolios.
- The Aggressive Trader portfolio is designed for those that want to take advantage of market swings on a shorter term. We typically use leveraged funds that have more risk. These leveraged funds may move 2X or 3X the market. For example if the S&P 500 goes up 1%, then the 3X leveraged fund will move approximately 3X the S&P 500. Also keep in mind, if the S&P 500 goes down, 1%, it will go down 3X the S&P 500. So we always want to use stops to protect the downside if the market moves in the opposite direction that we are planning. Tutorial - Aggressive Trader Tutorial for maximizing profits in the trends in the stock market - Video
- The aggressive trader web page is updated daily and we produce a training video on a daily basis. In addition we have more detailed videos on how to get started and use the aggressive trader portfolio.
- We study the technical indicators such as candlestick charting techniques, momentum indicators, moving averages and patterns do determine the market direction. We keep this very simple. Many financial professionals and the financial cable programs make this a complicated process to confuse you. We guide you through the daily and weekly movements of the market and give you simple methods and strategies to make sure we are on the right side of the market.
That brings us to the point of risk tolerance. There are risk in almost anything we do and it is the same for investments in the stock market. Here at Wisdom Investor, we are not selling any stocks, bonds or investments. We are sharing education on how to reach critical mass or financial independence.
Disclaimer: Trading in financial securities such as stocks, bonds, options, index funds and Forex are risky and should not be bought before you do your own review. Financial securities involve a significant levels of risk and the possibility to lose money.
The content on this Website and the videos produced by Wisdom Investor are for education and learning purposes only. All ideas, opinions and forecast are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest trade and or speculate in the stock market.
I want to thank you for visiting the Wisdom Investor System.